Plastonium Purchases Two Additional Spinner Hangers & Three Tumblast Machines
Azcapotzalco, Ciudad de México, CDMX March 11, 2021
In 2020, Sinto partnered with Plastonium S.A. de C.V. on manufacturing multiple machines in the Sinto Surface Treatment product lineup, including the DZB Spinner Hanger and the 6BB Tumblast models. Sinto is excited that Plastonium is continuing to expand, with plans to purchase additional equipment going forward for plastic deflashing applications.
Plastonium was established in 1997 and has expanded to multiple plants since. Plastonium has more than twenty years of experience in the molding of thermoset parts for leading companies in the market for electrical distribution and industrial control products.
In the last year, Plastonium has seen the benefits of the DZB and is looking forward to having more equipment that will increase production numbers and decrease the amount of scrap.
“We continue to be pleased with Sinto’s equipment, service and support. The equipment is very quiet, with an excellent and efficient process. The DZB has exceeded our expectations in cleaning our parts, and has allowed us to meet our customer’s demands, in a shorter lead time. We are looking forward to now having the tumblast shot blast machines to go with the DZB Spinner Hangers” – Cesar Roberto Vargas, Plastonium Plant Manager.
- Variable speed blast wheels
- Zero part impingement
- Designed to safely use zinc and other soft abrasives lowering the risk of explosions
- Explosion prevention design with integrated anti-static system
- Compact size with integrated dust collector
- Easy installation due to small footprint
- Dual chamber Design
- Indexing table allows operator to easily load/unload
- Robotic load/unload optional
- Variable speed blast wheel
- Rubber belt for gente tumbling action
- Simple, robust, and proven design
- Anti-static system integration
In February 2021, Sinto completed the installation of three DZB Spinner Hangers and one Tumblast machine. An additional two Tumblast machines will be installed in June 2021, making a total of six machines at Plastonium’s production plant. The Sinto America team is excited to see Plastonium’s growth in the last year and is thankful for their confidence in their Sinto equipment.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (517) 371-2460
Want to know more about Sinto’s DZB Spinner Hanger Blast Machine?